Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Build

Edit : I forgot to list the things out so you can take a look at the specs in case you have not read the previous posts and this was your first read. Sorry about that but it had completely skipped my mind until right now when I was just looking at my blog on a different browser to make sure it was looking ok. Anyways here it is :


CPU :                    AMD FX-8120 8-Core Processor 
Motherboard :        ASUS Crosshair V Formula 
Video Card :          XFX Double D HD-695X-CDFC
RAM :                   CORSAIR Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600
Power Supply :      CORSAIR TX750W PSU
CPU Cooler :         COOLER MASTER Hyper N520
Optical Media :      Samsung 22X DVD Burner SATA Model - OEM
Hard Drives :         1 320GB SATA II Western Digital 3.5" (From my old Computer)
                            1 320GB SATA II Hitachi 2.5" (From my old Laptop)
Monitors :             20" Gateway HX2000 Max Resolution 1600 x 900
                            23" HP 2311x Max Resolution 1920 x 1080


=End Edit=
With that post being concluded I have listed everything I have bought that goes inside the case. I did not list hard drives because I am still using my old one, but I will be posting about hard drives and what to consider. I did not list the dvd drive I bought just because they are so cheap and plentiful that you pretty much cannot go wrong with anyone of them but I will be buying a blu-ray drive soon and will talk about that in the near future. I will also talk about the monitors I have but until then, here is a picture of all the components I have bought.



Will take a few pics of the inside after assembly and my setup as well. Till then,

Kiyoshi out.

P.S If you guys feel like it, follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/KarachiDevil)

No comments:

Post a Comment