Thursday, September 6, 2012

KARA - PANDORA (판도라)

On the heels of the last post comes this one. The reason? Simple this one is all about KARA! They have been one of my favorites for as long as I have been listening to KPOP ( and I have been around since the 90's.) Their newest song is Pandora and you can check out the video below. They came out with a complete new image and a very strong electronic music presence. I really like the new direction they have taken as I feel music is at it's best when it is experimental. You may get big hits and big misses but on the whole, the art of music progresses. KARA's fifth Mini Album is titled Pandora.


On a side note, Goo Hara has changed so completely that I almost did not recognize her at first!
















The Goo Hara that I always knew











The new Goo Hara!

(This Image was taken from http://jkjhy.deviantart.com/art/Goo-Hara-2-323259519)

The Image change is drastic in her case. She looks like a completely different person. KPop artists change their image with the release of every new album but I do not think I have seen such a complete transformation.

I like the new song quite a bit and that is mostly because of the heavy electronic influence. I am a big Trance/Techno buff so it was with great delight that I heard this song. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Kiyoshi Out!
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment