Sunday, May 13, 2012

Some decisions

Hi folks,

I am trying out different layouts for my blog currently and you might notice my blog changing a few times. I would like to apologize for any confusion this may cause you but I just wanted to try and make it a little more visually appealing. If however you guys have any comments regarding it or any good ideas, please feel free to share them with me as I would like my readers to feel comfortable reading everything I post. So if it takes too long to load or just appears over done please let me know.

Going over my blog I noticed I had left the Intel motherboard post incomplete. I have decided that in order to give full justice to everything, I will in the next couple of posts wrap up my build and then proceed on to list and note major components that are in the market now and will also be reviewing the current lines. I want to keep my blog current and if you know much about the current scene in computer components, you will know looking at my list that I am a little behind the times. I want to give justice to the time period I was creating my computer and then proceed on to all the current tech.

Today I will be posting my gpu selection and possibly my RAM selection.

Till then,
Kiyoshi out.

No comments:

Post a Comment