Thursday, May 10, 2012

Disappearing act

So it has been ages since I last posted. The reason is simple. Around January I unfortunately lost my job which resulted in me being unemployed and on survivor mode. It took me a while but I managed to find another job and slowly getting back up on my feet. I shall continue blogging as before but I think I will wrap up my computer post rather quickly since it has been a while and there has been a lot of new development in the component world.

What I have decided is that my next post will tell you about everything that is in my build and following that, I will explore the new Intel lineup of processors that have recently come out. Following that I will be talking about the new AMD and Nvidia lineup of gpus.

For anyone who was following my posts, I would like to apologize for my disappearance but I am back now and will be posting regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment