Thursday, September 13, 2012

Keyboards & Mice V : AZiO + Epic Gear

Hey everyone!

It has been a few days since my last post. I have been busy with a few things namely a new workout routine and a some other things. Today I will talk about keyboards from AZiO Corp (www.aziocorp.com) and a mouse from Epic Gear (www.epicgear.com.) They are companies relatively new to me but their peripherals intrigued me so I wanted to feature them.

Keyboard:

AZiO Levetron:

The budget offering from AZiO comes with 10 macro keys and 3 profiles. You can manually toggle the keyboard in to gaming mode which will disable that pesky windows key and also turn on the adjustable backlight. The keyboard is rugged and a good option for anyone looking for a budget gaming keyboard.

Price : US$ 49.99






AZiO Levetron Mech4:

Featuring a modular Numeric keypad and a macro D-Pad, the Mech4 also has unlimited profiles to store all your macros, a volume knob, Cherry MX Black switch mechanical keys, water resistance, 2 USB ports and the ability to program all the keys on the keyboard

Price : Hovering between US$ 80 - 130







AZiO Levetron Mech5:

As far as I can tell, the Mech5 has the same options as the Mech4 but with a different color. If anyone knows the difference between the two, please let me know and I will update this entry accordingly.

Price : US$ 109.99









AZiO Levetron Clicker:

The budget mechanical offering from AZiO. A very good reliable keyboard that you can consider if you are on a budget but still want a mechanical keyboard. Features 18 Key rollover, laser printed keycaps and rubber coated WASD and arrow keys.

Price : US$ 59.99








Mouse:

EpicGear Meduza:

Featuring a Hybrid Dual Sensor Technology (equipped with both an optical and a laser sensor so you can either or shift it into HDST mode.) Features a thumb and an index finger rest, ringer finger support and pinkie grip for great grip and comfort.

Type: Wired
Interface: USB
Tracking Method: Laser + Optical
Buttons: 7
Maximum DPI: 6000
Price: US$ 69.99


Thoughts:

You could pair the Meduza with the Clicker for a very good budget friendly choice or go all out and get the Mech5 keyboard. Either way, I will be happy.

That folks wraps it up for this post. It is a small one but with my new schedule I have to do a lot of things that I must do.

Kiyoshi Out!
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment