Monday, June 11, 2012

Accessory of the Week #1

Hi folks,

It was a busy weekend which did not leave me with much free time so I could not post as I had wanted. I was thinking of starting a new weekly post in addition to my regular posts where I will feature something interesting for you to consider when making your build. So with that in mind today I will be featuring :

NZXT Sentry-2


The Sentry-2 is a full system fan controller with a touch screen interface. NZXT has made several fan controllers but this caught my eye for being an excellent touch screen contoller. It requires a 5.25" bay and is compatible with any fan that uses a voltage control for a maximum of 5 fans. The accuracy is high enough that it has a tolerance of only one degree. You can manually set all the fans or leave it on automatic setting to let the controller take over. It also sounds an alarm should the temperature exceed a preset amount and it saves settings even if it is turned off so you will not have to reset them. The Sentry-2 supports 10W per channel so it can support almost all high end fans and also creates less heat in the process.


A very good thing to consider if you are on air cooling and want to know exactly how your system is operating and to figure out if it is running warmer than you would like. Plus I am just a sucker for lcd displays and this one looks really sweet. Really looking forward to getting it myself soon ^_^

Selling for US$24.99


That is all for now but I will try to do a regular post soon.

Till then,
Kiyoshi Out!
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment