Sunday, June 17, 2012

Spec Ops : The Line Review

Hi folks,

I have been rather busy so I was not able to post as much as I would have liked. I do apologize for that. I have recently started streaming games and I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention as well. Please feel free to check it out @ http://www.twitch.tv/karachidevil I will be doing game reviews on it as well as streaming games I regularly play. Please subscribe there as well if you like what you see. I also recorded a video review of Spec Ops : The Line on youtube which I think you should take a look at. This is my first review so please any suggestions you want to give will be most helpful.
My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/thasna1n . There are one or two more projects that are under wraps at this moment but I will be unveiling them very shortly so please stay tuned.

Below are the videos I have posted about the Spec Ops Demo. Please check them out and if you like them spread the word

Part 1/4


Part 2/4


Part 3/4


Part 4/4




So there you have it folks. Thank you for reading and watching. Hope you enjoy it.

Kiyoshi out.
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment