Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Directions.

Hi everyone,

It's been a rather busy start to the week. I have begun the process of moving. I have to move from my current apartment to a new one by the end of this month. Hopefully this transition will go smoothly [but it probably will not :-( .] I recently thought about changing the name of the blog to something more suitable. A foray into blogging may have been appropriate given how this blog started but I think it needs to change to reflect the content. With that in mind I needed some help.

I wanted my readers both old and new to help me come up with a name. If you have a name you think will be a good one for this blog please feel free to communicate it to me.

Here is how I think it should work. I leave a window of some time open, let's say two weeks in which I will collect all the names you come up with. At the end of that time, I will short list it to let's say top twenty (all of this is dependent on how many names I get of course but I am using twenty for the purpose of an example,) and then I will hold a pole for the next week or so and at the the pole, The name with the highest votes wins. The person with the winning vote gets

1) My eternal gratitude.
2) An interview with him/her in their chosen format (video/audio/written etc) detailing their current (or dream) build, interests in games etc etc.
3) Free publicity in case they have a stream or YouTube channel 

If you like this idea and want to help me, please leave some comments. If you think it is a good idea or if you have an idea which you think is better, please let me know. This blog may have been started by me, but it is you readers who give it the energy to continue. Without you it would just be words unread.

Thank you very much for reading this.

Kiyoshi out!
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment