Monday, November 5, 2012

A map

Hi everyone!

I was going through the stats of my blog and I wanted to share with you a picture.


This is a map of the visits I have had from around the world. I am both happy and humbled by the number of people who have showed up to read my blog. I am very thankful for your continued support and will diligently keep on writing. In the meantime, if you you want to read about something specific you can always leave a comment (Comments are now open to everyone to write, not just google users) and I will try my best to write about it.

Kiyoshi Out! 

1 comment:

  1. Cougar Helor 120mm Fans in UAE, CPU Liquid Cooling Fans in UAE, Vortex Omega 120mm Fans in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/cougar-helor-omega/
    Cougar Helor 120mm Fans in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633677621287-8

    ReplyDelete