Thursday, July 5, 2012

Accessory of the Week #3

Hi All!

As you very well know, I recently moved and the bulk of my time is going in to setting the place up and making sure all the addresses are changed. Hopefully in the next few days everything gets squared away so I have time to do other things. I had collected so much stuff over the past few years that when it came time to move, I had to get rid of a few things and think of ways to help unclutter my move.

Today I will be talking about an interesting accessory I found.

Rosewill RHRC-11002 Remote Controller




If you remember my old Audiophile post, this remote will come in very handy if you wanted to make a media PC. This Remote is Windows 7 certified and comes with a USB Infra Red dongle. You can use this remote control to play media, control the volume, send the PC to sleep as well and it can even help you operate Netflix. This will help make your life easier by letting you control the PC from the comfort of your sofa.

Price : US$ 19.99







That is it for this post. I will soon write a new post for a build I have made for a friend. Within this week I will also be starting the competition I talked about in the New Directions post. Please look out for all the updates.

Till then,
Kiyoshi Out!
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. This is very useful remote. With the help of this you would able to operate PC media from anyplace. It makes all the process easy for you.

    online meeting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I saw this and thought it would be a very good idea for anybody who wants a Media PC.

      Delete