Thursday, July 26, 2012

Have you heard about GFACE?

In researching and signing up for various betas, I came across GFACE (www.gface.com/) and I thought I would bring it to the attention of my readers.



GFACE is a upcoming social media publishing service. It can help you find friends to play online with. Whether you are playing casual games or "core" games, you can have a multi-player experience. GFACE starts right in your browser so all you need to do is drag-drop them into a game and away you go. It will host Warface (www.warface.com) which is Crytek's upcoming social F2P FPS (more on the game in another post though.) Because it runs in your browser, the developer team envisions that you will be able to play cross platforms and it will be hardware and OS independent. Of course I am thrilled about the idea and if and when the chance comes, will likely avail it to see what all we can do with it.



But gaming is not all GFACE does, you can also use it to discover friends, interests and to share entertainment.



You can share anything by just dragging and dropping it. As soon as you start dragging something, it will show a drop bar where you can drop it. You can also share straight from your desktop.

You can also create live sessions and broadcast it to your friends instantly. Since GFACE deploys in your browser it will stream directly and depending on your connection speed and hardware, it will scale the quality for the best possible experience.

I am really excited about this brand new venture and have signed up for the beta and hopefully I will be able to try it very soon. I also wanted to know are any of my readers already on GFACE? If so I would love to meet you in GFACE if I get the chance.

What are your thoughts on it? Let me know via comments and if possible, sign up for the beta and let's try it out together.

I have signed up for several new betas and will talk about the games soon on the blog. Please keep reading and follow if you like. Also if you have a new game in mind, feel free to let me know and I will try it out myself.

Till next time,
Kiyoshi out
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment