Monday, July 9, 2012

The Competition

Good Morning everyone!

Today is the start of the competition I talked about in New Directions. Here are the details for the competition.

1. Help me come up with a new name for the blog. The blog will focus on building computers, reviewing accessories, hardware and games.

2. For your submission to be valid, you will need to leave a comment on this page with your name. Alternatively you can message me @ Google+. The id is linked with my blogger account.

3. The time frame for submissions is two weeks (07/09/2012 - 07/22/2012.) Depending on how many submissions there are, I will short list the ones I feel are the best and put them up for voting. The voting time is 1 week(07/23/2012 - 07/29/2012.) At the end of the week the winner will be announced.

4. The winner will get an interview that can be conducted via mail, skype or any other way they want. Free advertising in case you have a game streaming account or YouTube account. Demographics wise this blog gets regular hits from every continent so your blog, stream, YouTube or any other web presence can get a lot of new visitors. In case you do not want advertising, I will respect that decision as well and just post my thanks for your winning submission.

The purpose of this competition is two fold. First I need a new name for this blog. Second I want more and more people to come to this blog. The reason is that I want to review actual products but I can only do that if I have enough number of unique visitors coming to this blog. If I get enough and companies start sending the products for me to review, I can hold competitions where you can actually win the product that I have reviewed. It is a win win for everybody. I love to try out new hardware and games and once I am done, you can as well and together we can help this blog grow. This blog is nothing without its awesome readers and this would be my way of thanking you for your support.

So please help me out, you can only win either way ^_^

Kiyoshi Out!
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment