Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Long Hiatus

So,

This time it has been a very long break.

I do apologize for it however there have been so many things going on that I just could not find the time to sit and write.

But now I am back so look out for regular posts from now on.

What have I been up to?

1. Job challenges (finding a decent one is challenging) and in the short term I have been overworking to just survive and that did not leave me much time.

2. Some Computer Repairs. Which I will be talking about in future posts.

3. Snowstorms, Thunderstorms and a broken car which needs fixing. Needless to say this presented me with  self logistical issues. The Snow may be gone and the storm is over but my car still needs fixing and I am saving up money for that.

All of this leaves me with very little time and motivation.

However one by one these things are resolving so as I am moving forward, I am finding time to write again.

With that out of the way, onward to the continuation of this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment