Monday, August 13, 2012

Accessory of the Week #5

Hello everyone and welcome to the 5th edition of my accessory series. Today I am unveiling the product I am most excite about.


Sennheiser's (http://www.sennheiserusa.com) newest offering for the PC Gamer, The PC 310 features Sennheiser's Open-Air acoustics designed to deliver precise stereo imaging and a great noise cancelling microphone. The padding is designed for long-term gaming and will not feel heavy on your head even after extended usage. I personally love Sennheiser and I am glad to see that they have entered the PC gaming world with this great headset and, at a price tag of $59.95, a great consideration for your hard earned money.


If you have the money to spare, you can also take a look at the PC 320 ($119.95.) 

I would gladly recommend that if you are in the market for a new headset, give Sennheiser a try and you will not be disappointed. I love their HD 201 (featured in my Audiophile post and still is working great!)

Kiyoshi Out!
Psst... Hey... Spread the word! +1, Subscribe,Tweet ^_^ Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment